Play the best free games, deluxe downloads, puzzle games, word and trivia games,multiplayer card and board games, action and arcade games, poker and casino games, pop.
This is our first blackjack game and trainer and I'm proud to finally add our version 2 with enhanced graphics and the ability to learn how to count cards to my website. The game is mostly self-explanatory. If you make an inferior play, the game will warn you first. I recommend that before you play for real money both online in person that you practice on the game until you very rarely are warned you a making an inferior play. If doubling or splitting is mathematically the correct play, but you don't have enough chips, the game will give the best advice for what you can afford to do. Do not change rules mid-hand. If you do, the change will not take effect until the next hand. The advice is based on my own analysis and basic strategy tables for one, two, and four+ decks. The deck(s) is(are) shuffled after every hand.
If you find any bugs, please contact me. A screenshot would be appreciated if you claim the game is misplaying a hand. I get a lot of incorrect reports that the advice given is incorrect. This usually can be explained by the user not using the correct basic strategy for the rules selected. I have also had many comments about the advice on a player 16, composed of 3 or more cards, against a 10. As a rule of thumb, the player should stand in that situation. However, that is a basic strategy exception. The game only knows basic strategy. Also, please note that it is a standard blackjack rule that split aces get one card each. If one of them is a ten, it is not a blackjack, it is just 21 points. That is how blackjack is usually played.
- Free Blackjack at Crazy Vegas Casino. Our casino now has 69 incredible games including; 3 reel slots, 5 reel slots, video poker, power poker, table games, keno, black jack and 11 progressives, all running on Microgaming's new Viper Software - a fantastic advance in online black jack gaming software.
- Players that are interested in playing blackjack online without having to download software can play no download Flash blackjack online. With Flash blackjack you can play this popular casino card game directly from your Web browser. Flash blackjack can be played for fun or for real money. If you want to play an instant play blackjack game for.
- Free blackjack games with no download requirements mean players can enjoy their favorite titles across any device. Better cyber protection: With no sign-up needed, players can play free blackjack games online with complete anonymity.
- There is always free online blackjack no download that you can try and study any rule you wish at your own leisure. Here are some basic principles to remember: The game's main goal is to form a hand worth 21 points without surpassing this amount and beat the dealer's hand, who is also trying to reach 21 points without 'busting.'
I would like to thank JB for his outstanding work on this game, and Dingo Systems for the cards.
Online Blackjack Bonuses
We constantly maintain a database of all the casino bonuses from the hundreds of online casinos we have reviewed, and we note which bonuses allow blackjack to count towards the wagering requirements. The below table shows a ranked list of the best money online blackjack bonuses, the ranking also takes into consideration wagering requirements, bonus amount offered, the quality of the site and more.
|Rank||Casino Name||Bonus||%||Wager||Cash||Code||Casino Name||Bonus info|
|1||Red Stag Casino||🧙||$15||300xB&D||RS15|
|Red Stag Casino||Bonus||🧙$15|
|2||King Billy Casino||🧙||$100+100 spins||200%||1000xB|
|King Billy Casino||Bonus||🧙$100+100 spins|
|3||Miami Club Casino||🧙||$10||300xB||LCBMIAMI10|
|Miami Club Casino||Bonus||🧙$10|
|4||Slots Capital Casino||🧙||$10||300xB|
|Slots Capital Casino||Bonus||🧙$10|
Blackjack Online FAQ
Q1: What are the rules in online blackjack games?
A: As in land casinos, they vary. Online help files are notoriously badly written and incomplete. The Wizard of Odds, we try hard to keep an accurate listing of rules for every brand of software and live dealers. You may find such rules, for every game, in our Software Review section.
Q2: Generally speaking, are the rules better in land or online casinos?
A: All things considered, I would say they are better online. For one thing, you almost never see a blackjack (ace and 10) pay 6 to 5 only online, while this is becoming the norm in land casinos in the United States.
Q3: What are the typical rules at live dealer casinos online?
A: Live dealer rules are very similar to what you would see in a land casino. The typical rules are:
Blackjack Free Games No Download
- Eight decks
- Dealer stands on soft 17
- Dealer does NOT peek for blackjack
- No surrender
- Player may double on any two cards
- Player may double after a split
- No re-splitting
Be careful double or splitting if the dealer has a ten or ace showing. At most live dealer brands, you will lose everything if the dealer gets a blackjack. Under this 'no peek' rule, the only time you should put more money out on the table against a potential dealer blackjack is to split two aces against a dealer 10.
The house edge under the rules above is 0.61%.
Q4: When are the cards shuffled in online blackjack?
A: In a fully electronic game, they are probably shuffled after every hand. In a live dealer game, they are usually shuffled about half way through the shoe.
Q5: Oh really?! Even with only 50% penetration, what is to prevent me from counting cards against a live dealer?
A: I've asked this question of some people in the business. Nobody would tell me exactly how they protect their game against counters, but they assured me that they do. If I ran a live dealer casino, I would run a test of every player to see how their bet size is correlated to the true count. Then I would carefully examine the play of such players with a strong correlation.
Q6: How do 'probably fair' casinos accomplish so-called in blackjack?
A: It is rather involved, but here is typically how it is done:
- The casino will generate a random long string of characters, called a Server Seed, hash it, and give the hashed result to the player BEFORE he makes a bet.
- The player chooses a string of characters himself, called the Client Seed, or accepts a random default provided by the casino.
- The client and server seed are combined and hashed.
- The hashed result from step 3 will be parsed somehow, with the hexadecimal characters converted to base 10 and then mapped to specific cards if in a desired range.
- The game will deal cards according to their order in the hash from step 3. This hash should be long enough that running out of cards would be almost impossible.
- After the hand, the casino should reveal the Client Seed, which the player may verify hashes to the result provided before the bet. It is then a tedious process above to do all the math to convert the hash to actual cards, but the player may do that if he wishes.
I go into this in greater depth for a particular brand in my page on Blackjack (Encrypted Version).
Q7: I don't want to bother jumping through all those hoops to verify fairness in an encrypted game. Do you think that just the ability to verify fairness is enough to keep the casinos honest?
A: No. Encrypted or not, a casino could cheat the player in any game, except sports betting, any time they wished. In the case of an encrypted casino, the operator could choose a Server Seed that causes the player to lose after the bet is made. If the player catches them in a hash mismatch, which I think very few players bother to check, the casino can simply ignore the accusation or deny it without comment. This is exactly what happened to me at Wixiplay.
Q8: Your story aside, how common is cheating at blackjack, or any game, online?
A: In my opinion, it is quite rare.
Q9: How can I improve my odds of not being cheated?
A: There are hundreds, perhaps thousands, of Internet casinos out there. In the absence of any serious government regulation, the industry has done a pretty good job of regulating itself. Between legitimate watchdog affiliate sites and some common sense, here are some ways to choose a reputable brand to trust with your hard-earned dollar:
- Read the fine print. Most casinos have a good looking main page, but dig around the more obscure pages like terms & conditions. If you see a lot of spelling and grammatical mistakes, that should set off a red flag.
- Ping customer support. If you can't think of your own question, ask anything, for example, 'Do you accept players from Kyrgyzstan?' See how long it takes for them to reply and measure their professionalism and courtesy of their reply.
- Check reputable affiliate sites. Many affiliate sites promote whoever pays the most, but the good ones are picky about who they promote and will intervene in the unlikely event of a player dispute. We would like to think of ourselves as one of the good ones. A good way to avoid the worst of casinos is to check the blacklists of reputable affiliates.
- Smart small. Players should always bet in moderation anywhere, but especially when opening a new account online with an unfamiliar brand. Dink around with a small deposit and small bets until you have built up some trust.
Q10: Any other words of advice before playing blackjack online?
A: Whether playing online or in a land casino, use the appropriate basic strategy for the rules offered. The Wizard of Odds blackjack strategy calculator will give the correct basic strategy for almost any set of rules.
A much greater problem than outright cheating is online casinos faulting players on a technicality in the rules and seizing whatever funds they deem appropriate. This is a particularly a problem with bonuses. The terms and conditions for bonuses can be pages long and very restrictive in terms of allowed games, bet sizes, and types of bets. If the player loses, nobody ever checks, but after a win and withdrawal request, suddenly the play may be subject to careful review for compliance. Never assume that because you were invited to play a bonus via Email that you're eligible for it. Casinos typically blast everybody in their list. An easy rule to overlook is when a bonus is eligible for 'new money' only. Don't expect the casino to enforce this rule when entering a couple code, but do expect it when you actually make a withdrawal and they look for any reason to deny it.
While bonuses can make your money last much longer and increase your chances of winning, they are a minefield in terms of compliance. Read the rules carefully. If in doubt the way you play is compliant, then don't ask for the bonus in the first place.
Free Blackjack Practice
Free Blackjack No Download No Registration
The biggest advantage of free blackjack games is that you can use them for practice. If you want to learn the rules of a new game, try it for free first. Or, if you have a new blackjack strategy you want to explore, see if it works on a free game first. You can also get to know your odds before embarking on real money blackjack games. Since there is no money to be lost, you can go wild and take risks you might usually shy away from. Also there’s the added bonus in that there’s no need to register a new account and make a deposit. So you don’t have to hand over any personal or financial details in order to indulge in some free blackjack practice.
Play Free Online Blackjack Games to Practice Blackjack Rules
Play Free Blackjack No Download
Another great reason to play free online blackjack games to practice the basic blackjack rules. There are dozens of different blackjack casino games out there, and each one is a little different. Some have looser rules, and some even offer side bets and special payouts to make the game more interesting. Because there are always new rule variations across different blackjack websites, you can play them free to find out how everything works before putting real money on the line.
Online Blackjack for Fun
Play Blackjack For Free 777
Of course, you can play online blackjack for fun and it’s great for just passing and keeping yourself entertained. Below you will find links to the best free online blackjack games. Many of these are free no-download blackjack games, so there is nothing to install, just click the link and start playing. Each game offers different rules and a unique style of gameplay, so be sure to try them all! Even the ones where you have to pay to play the best online blackjack games.Top