DIY Baby Shower Ideas with the Cricut. January 10, 2019 by Cori George 1 Comment. This post and the photos within it may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. If you purchase something through the link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. 002Baby Shower Favor Templates for EOS lip balm These darling printables are a perfect solution to the party favor dilemma. They’re super easy to put together, and your guests will be surprised how cute they are. THE PROCESS 1.Please include in message to seller box your info:. Products tagged “Baby Onesie” Showing all 2 results Sort by popularity Sort by average rating Sort by latest Sort by price: low to high Sort by price: high to low.
For the Michael’s August challenge I wanted to create a printable using my favorite lip balm ever and creating these “You’re the BALM” printables!
You could use this tag for any lip balm of course!
I also made a Teacher Version and a Thank You Version to use any time of year for a simple, fun gift anybody would enjoy!
- Paper Milk Cartons (Michael’s Craft Store)
- Bakers Twine (Michael’s Craft Store)
- Clear Party Favor Bags (Michael’s Craft Store)
- White Cardstock for printing
- Printable (link at the end of this post)
Baby Shower Invitation Templates
Eos Baby Shower Template free. download full
Creative, unique and fun EOS baby shower favors that your guests will love. These darling little printables are a perfect solution to the party favor dilemma. They’re super easy to put together, and your guests will be surprised how cute they are. The great thing about EOS lip balms is that you can choose from a wide variety of colors and flavors.
❤ HOW TO ASSEMBLE? ❤
1. You can print this adorable EOS Gift Tags on your home computer. (DOWNLOAD)
2. Cut out the rectangles to make individual cards. Then use a 1.5 inch circle punch to punch out the circle on each card.
3. Just unscrew the balm to open it up, center the bottom half under the punched out hole, then screw the lid back on the balm. The paper will be held tight between the plastic bits when you close it up.