Download the Adobe Flash Player uninstaller:
- Mac OS X, version 10.6 and later: uninstall_flash_player_osx.dmg
- Mac OS X, version 10.4 and 10.5: uninstall_flash_player_osx.dmg
The uninstaller is downloaded to the Downloads folder of your browser by default.
In Safari, choose Window > Downloads.
If you are using Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), click the Downloads icon displayed on the browser.
To open the uninstaller, double-click it in the Downloads window.
Note: If the Flash Player installer window does not appear, choose Go > Desktop in the Finder. Scroll down to the Devices section and click Uninstall Flash Player.
To run the uninstaller, double-click the Uninstaller icon in the window. If you see a message asking if you want to open the uninstaller file, click Open.
- Bookmark or print this page so that you can use the rest of these instructions after you close your browser.
To close all browsers, either click the browser name in the Uninstaller dialog, or close each browser manually and then click Retry.
Note: Do not click Quit in the Uninstaller window. It stops the uninstallation process.
After you close the browsers, the uninstaller continues automatically until the uninstallation is complete. When you see the message notifying you that the uninstallation succeeded, click Done.
Delete the following directories:
- <home directory>/Library/Preferences/Macromedia/Flash Player
- <home directory>/Library/Caches/Adobe/Flash Player
Adobe Flash Player is available on Mac OS. It has a separate client for Windows 7 or older OS, as well as for Windows 8 and 10. Linux users may also download the software on their devices. The program can be supported on browsers like Internet Explorer, IE for Windows 10, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, and Opera. Safari: Open Preferences, then click on the Security tab. Click Plug-in Settings, check the box next to Adobe Flash Player and set whether or not you want Safari to prompt you for permission whenever a site wants to use Flash Player, or leave it on at all times. Adobe flash player offline download installer for mac. Is the most popular and most.
Uninstall Adobe Flash Player Mac
- Get 'blocked plugin' in Safari. When you click it, it takes you to the adobe website to download flash, but when you try to dowload flash you get 'blocked plugin' again. Surprising that you would need a plugin to download a file.
- Adobe Flash Player 32 (Win, Mac & Linux) debugger (aka debug player or content debuggers) and standalone (aka projectors) players for Flex and Flash developers. Download the Flash Player content debugger for Internet Explorer – ActiveX. The Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller is a valuable tool for troubleshooting and testing detection schemes.